Thursday, September 24, 2009

Quotes of the Week

And now for something completely different.
It’s Friday, and as such I’m going to end the week with something a little light hearted.

These are a collection of memorable quotes I’ve encountered and gathered throughout the week, some funny, some inspiring and some downright odd. I’ll try do this every Friday, just to break things up!

Enjoy!

-K

“Fifteen hundred years ago everybody knew the Earth was the centre of the universe. Five hundred years ago, everybody knew the Earth was flat. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow.”

“Arise my Chickeny Minions!”

“I’ll be the Thane of whatever the hell I want.”

"Remember that life's length is not measured by its hours and days, but by that which we have done therein.”

“I’m going to have two beds. A sleepy bed and a sex bed.”

“It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.”

“So what you’re saying is she’s like a virus? Is she some sort of STD?

“The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.”

“Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.”

No comments:

Post a Comment